What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you how to be a top Ebay seller
- Teaching you the easy way to boost your rankings in the search results
- Showing you how to build a massive amount of inventory in a hurry
- Showing you how to help automate the process of listing products
- Teaching you the right and wrong kind of products to get
- Teaching you the best way of finding the best deals
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ebay Master Seller scores 70.16/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.esmoney.co.in/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: esmoney.co.in you’ll also be taken through to esmoney.co.in, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)